The information contained in this blog is for general information purposes only and is not professional advice. While I aim to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the blog or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the blog for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
While I may write posts on “health” or “toxins”, I am not a doctor, nor do I claim to be giving health or medical advice. Any health or medical related articles found on this site are documentation of my own experiences and not suggestions for you to follow.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including and without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this blog.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
2. Legal Notice: All notices from Kelly Green Consultant LLC to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Kelly Green Consultant LLC shall be sent by first class mail to our address at: 5701 West Slaughter Lane, Austin, TX 78749. Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Kelly Green Consultant LLC five (5) days after the date mailed. While every effort will be made to protect user privacy, Kelly Green Consultant LLC may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
3. Use Of Site. This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Kelly Green Consultant LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and access/participation in our blog, access in any promotions or contests, and/or access to our social networking pages without limitation, if Kelly Green Consultant LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Kelly Green Consultant LLC and its subsidiaries. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your account may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Kelly Green Consultant LLC may have at law or in equity. You may terminate your account, this Agreement, and your right to use your account at any time and for any reason or no reason, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The provisions relating to intellectual property, disclaimer, warranty, indemnification, limitation of liability, law and jurisdiction shall survive termination of this Agreement.
5. Third Party Links: Kelly Green Consultant LLC may create links allowing you to access third-party sites. Kelly Green Consultant LLC is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not necessarily endorse these sites. Please consult those sites' individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat user information. WITHOUT limiting the foregoing, Kelly Green Consultant LLC specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party's intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory. Kelly Green Consultant LLC does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. Nonetheless, Kelly Green Consultant LLC seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own Site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work). Any feedback you provide shall be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Third Party Advertising: Some of the ads appearing on our Web site may be delivered to you by our Web advertising affiliates. Information about your visit to an affiliate site or sites may be used by the affiliate to serve ads to you. For more information about our advertising partners, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Prohibited Uses: Kelly Green Consultant LLC imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Kelly Green Consultant LLC in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
8. Practices and Typographical Errors: You acknowledge that Kelly Green Consultant LLC may establish general practices and limits concerning use of any content, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, or other uploaded content will be retained, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Kelly Green Consultant LLC’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access your account in a given period of time.
9. Warranties. The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Kelly Green Consultant LLC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site, Blog or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site, Blog or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Kelly Green Consultant LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES, BLOG AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Kelly Green Consultant LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Kelly Green Consultant LLC does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this Web Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Kelly Green Consultant LLC does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
11. Limitations of Liability: YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Governing Law: In the event of litigation the parties agree that the Law of the State of Texas shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of Texas courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
13. Miscellaneous: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Kelly Green Consultant LLC with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Kelly Green Consultant LLC with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Kelly Green Consultant LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
14. Intellectual Property And Compliance With The Law: Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole, and materials that are part of the Site (collectively, 'Contents') are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC or its affiliates. All software used on this Site is the property of KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC or its software suppliers and protected by copyright laws and may not be used for any purpose by you. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Site. The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC. Copyright 2016, KELLY GREEN CONSULTANT LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
16: No License: Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Kelly Green Consultant LLC or by any third party.